Things I hope to bring you on this blog:
- Profiles of beer flavors and/or defects. How they’re made, how they’re limited, what they taste like, threshold, etc.
- Reviews of beers. Each week my panel blindly reviews competitor’s brands in a brief descriptive profiling session. I’ve got a lot of data from the past year or more and we taste 2-3 per week, so we can keep this going for awhile.
- Explanations, commentary, and discussion on topics in the brewing industry in general.
- Interviews with brewing industry professionals.
- Tips, tools, and techniques for you to use to drink, understand, and brew better beer.
- Whatever else I can think of that applies to beer, wonderful beer.
Please help me keep this blog a high quality one. I welcome suggestions.